Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Random Beauty aka my pretty mess

I've always been a messy girl. Chances are if you drop in for a coffee there will be a project spread across the dining room table and a pile of doilies in the kitchen waiting to be dyed. I put it down to a combination of being a Gemini who gets easily distracted and growing up in an artistic household. So for 2011 my new years res is to embrace it, photo journal random beauty that catches my eye. After all picnic dinners are way more fun. Happy New Year x



Photo: One of my favourite Chrissie decorations waiting to be wrapped in bubblewrap for next year sitting on a pile of vintage plates and platters on the kitchen dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I'll make sure to visit you in return, have a lovely day x