Thursday, January 6, 2011

Creative Inspirations

In keeping with my new years res to create more, I have been looking for online courses to kick start the year. So many amazing talented women out there - here are my faves so far ....
suzi blu's petite dolls for beginners





hope wallace's nostalgic musings

and the Brave Girls Club (art + life retreats = life changing fun for women) are about to start their online course which looks purely inspirational. You can also sign up for their daily inspirations here





and if you are a vintage ephemera loving girl like me Hold Dear a new online shop is opening at 11.00am today Australia time the website is just so pretty x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I'll make sure to visit you in return, have a lovely day x