Sunday, January 16, 2011

Raising Hope

Like most Australians I have spent the last week glued to the tele watching in disbelief the floods which have consumed 75% of the state I live in. Seeing the devastation of the main streets in Toowoomba, the streets I have shopped with SQ in her uni days, the town I have spent many a girls weekend in, it breaks my heart, so many lives lost so much devastation. For the rest of January my etsy shop will be donating every sale to the Queensland Premiers Flood Relief Appeal. Shipping will be free and a packet of 10 vintage tickets will be sent with each order. So many wonderful women in the crafting community have led the way, its what makes me so proud to be Australian.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I'll make sure to visit you in return, have a lovely day x