Thursday, May 20, 2010

Straight To The Naughty Corner









After a long conversation yesterday with SQ it was decided that we do indeed possess the naughty gene, for me being a secretary for many years I guess it came with the territory, they do after all have a club for us and for SQ well lets just say her teenage years, apart from being very character building for me, have left me with plenty of examples. So next time you have to drive 30 minutes to go hire a movie because every video shop within a 10 kilometre radius has overdue late fees remember these wise words ....

"Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Be naughty, save Santa the trip" Gary Allen

and my all time fave by Mae West "I used to be snow white, but I drifted"

That naughty corner, never looked so good x

images courtesy weheartit.com and google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I'll make sure to visit you in return, have a lovely day x