Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fleamarket Finds The Lace Collection







This market it's going to be all about the Lace, I adore this two piece, the lovely opshop lady had barely put it on the hanger and I had it in my hands! just gorgeous and the navy I found that whilst under strict instruction from RC for a five minute dash into the oppie, its amazing how much you can actually get in five minutes do you think you develop opshop superpowers over the years for scanning racks, for such occassions?
for more opshopping adventures head on over to Sophies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dresses!!! I get told 5 mins only in op shops and still manage to come out with an armful of stuff so your right it must be a superpower!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I'll make sure to visit you in return, have a lovely day x